Changes in GP Practice operating procedures:
- Patients will have to wait outside the practice before being called in with a phone call or until a member of staff comes to collect them when it is time for the appointment.
- The patient should come alone unless the patient is a child or a minor.
- The patient should not come with extra bags, coats, etc.
- The patient should bring own face covering or mask.
- Patients are to be let in by practice staff.
- Alcohol gel should be used at the entry and exit.
- At the entry forehead temperature will be checked.
- Patients not to touch surfaces, door handles or use the toilets.
- If patients are waiting in the waiting area with other patients, ensure that 2 metres distance is maintained.