Thank you for considering registering with our practice.
You can register with the practice online, which is our preferred method too.
Step 1: Check you live in our catchment area to avoid disappointment
We can only register patients who currently live within our catchment area.
Please click on the map (to right) to check if your address is within our catchment area:
You can visit the NHS website for more information about registering with a GP Practice.
Please view our Practice Leaflet
Step 2: Complete online registration form
Click below for:
- Some patients have found that are unable to submit the form as they get a Recaptcha – Timed Out Error message. We have reported this to our website provider. If you experience this problem, please take Screenshots of EACH completed page of the form and email it to us (email address below)
- Please ignore the final message when you submit the form that tells you that you need to attend the surgery – this is NOT required. Just complete the steps below.
Step 3: Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Signature (can be digital – scan/photo of your handwritten signature) to confirm you wish to register with the practice (this is a current NHS England requirement)
- Two forms of Acceptable ID (if not possible, please let us know)
- We will not store these documents and we will securely delete/destroy them after our initial verification
- OPTIONAL: Photo of your face to add to your records to help us identify you (if you agree)
Acceptable Identification: Photo Driving License, Passport, Tenancy agreement, Mortgage statement, Bank statement, Utility bill (date within the past 3 months) etc.
For children under 16 years of age, parents/ guardians should aim to provide a copy of Birth certificate and Immunisation record (in English).
Step 4: Download both the NHSApp & Airmid apps (if have device)
- Use the NHSApp first to create your NHSLogin (it may require you to upload a copy of your Photo ID). It can help if you have your NHS number to hand.
- You can use the same NHSLogin to access the Airmid app, which is linked to our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne) . The Airmid app has some functionality not currently in the NHSApp (e.g. video consultations) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps.
- If you want full online access to your records, you can request this via the Airmid app. Please select “Organisations” and then click on “Cloister Road Surgery”. Next to “Full Clinical Record”, you can click on “Request access”. We will then receive your request and start to process it. For children, there are restrictions and you need to discuss it further with us.
- Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance
Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
Step 5: Await confirmation that you have been registered
We aim to register you as quickly as possible and within 5 working days. If you have given us a UK mobile phone number, we will send you a text message to confirm you have been registered. If you do not receive such a message, you can email us at email@example.com for an update.