Access to Out of Hours Care
- During December, Covid infections have risen sharply in London and this has led to increased demand for hospital care.
- Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open from 08:00 to 18:30 (core hours), except on weekends and bank holidays.
- If you need non-covid medical help during the weekend between 8am and 8pm, please call the extended hours GP service on 020 8280 2785. If you are calling outside these times, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please go to www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- In a medical emergency, you should dial 999 as usual. Thank you for supporting the NHS
Because we constantly want to improve what we do, all our calls to and from phone number 020 8992 4331 are recorded.
We often do process online consultations over the weekend or outside the opening times above. We can sometimes contact patients who complete online consultations outside core hours (Mon-Fri 8.00am-6.30pm), e.g. during weekends.
Otherwise outside these weekday hours (8am – 6.30pm), or at the weekend, please call 111.