Late arrival for appointments can result in surgeries running late and cause inconvenience to others.
- If patient is late less than 5 minutes for an appointment, will be seen.
- If patient is late between 5-10 minutes, patient may be asked to rebook or wait until the end of surgery to be seen.
- The receptionist may need to speak to the clinician first to see if they are able to accommodate patient.
- Patients who arrive more than 10 minutes late for their appointment will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- In case of an emergency/ urgent appointment, the receptionist will contact the clinician to decide if patient can be seen at the end of surgery or fitted in at a later time during the day.
Information for Patients:
IF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT AND NOT ADVISED OF A DELAY, PLEASE SPEAK TO THE RECEPTION TEAM.